Sunday, August 26, 2012

Making It Happen!

Finding the time to make exercise happen with 4 kiddos on summer vacation and a husband who works 12 hour shift isn't easy! But we will make it happen, we are making it happen! We are getting into a grove that is pretty good. The 2 little ones are in the jogger, the 7 year old rides his bike and the 5 year old is my running partner! I keep telling him that if he wants to keep taking gymnastics in the fall that he has to be physically fit and that means walking and running with me! So far it is working! They are very supportive of my desire to be out exercising and not stopping to chat with neighbors or to smell the flowers as we walk by! It is nice to be able to share with my kiddos how important exercise and physical fitness is!

xoxo, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment