Friday, August 24, 2012

6 months to go! You can do it Princess!

Well, Princesses - as of today we have 6 MONTHS to go!! It's not quite time to start the "official" training plan yet... that starts (for Beginners) the first week of October, but I knew I needed as much time as possible to get ready - so, I have now been on the treadmill every SINGLE day for 19 days in a row!  I know I still have SO far to go, but with every mile I log, I feel a *smidge* less terrified!  I don't know how I will do this yet... I read things that still scare me about the pace and time - but I am trying to stay confident that with honest hard-work and training, I WILL BE ready!!  Next decision - SHOES!! Every Princess needs the perfect pair of shoes and the most important decision you will make will be the glass slippers running shoes you choose!! We will do a whole post about that so check back!! Happy Running!!  Remember - no matter how slow you are going, you are still lapping the people still on the couch!



So, keep strong - YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

We are Princesses dammit!


No comments:

Post a Comment