Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Registration Day!

I feel like a kid who just got their acceptance letter to their first college of choice! Today we made the plunge and registered for our very first half-marathon (I can speak for myself and say my very first race)! Disney's Princess Half Marathon! It is so strange to read that I am actually registered! Talking about it is one thing, actually registering is WAY different! So strange, in fact, that I needed a photo of it to prove that it really happened! I am so excited, nervous, scared.... did I mention excited! This is going to be something that really surprises so many people that I know! People know that I am a major Disney fan, as my family and I regularly vacation there, but to be registered for one of their runs is going to knock their socks off! I am ready to make the serious changes necessary to do this "the right way". I am so thankful for Lisa who has agreed to this crazy idea! Without her it would be just a dream..... but for now we are Princesses in Training!

xoxo, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment